Monday 18 February 2008

Urban Assault 16th Feb Part 1




It was a great Morning/Day sunny and no wind at all - in the (AM) it was a little Cold - but the Sun soon made a differance.




I have never seen so many people in attendance at UA for a normal Skirmish day - it was teaming with people - on a rough count I would have said over 150...(thats 75 a side) - resulting in a target rich environment.




But before I did anything I got the BFG out for a Photo and to get an Office chrono reading for it - and it passed so I can use it at Urban Assualt - even it it is a little on the large side.


I decided to use my CA SCAR and it's office Chrono was 314FPS - it's so quiet when compared to a Clones it makes you think it's not even working - but it is and it's great , I was thinking that I might sell it but I have decided to keep it. (see photo of me standing next to EmbrionicBoy).


1 comment:

Embryonicboy said...

Yeah busy but good day. We left about half three after some drama! But yeah, plenty of kills and hopefully some good footage from our efforts with the camera. At least you should be on it now!

Good day, when I get back from my holiday I will have to sort out another trip....

Good to see you again mate...