Tuesday 26 February 2008

How Time Fly's

Well - I've got a confession to make – I had intended to make the SG552 review video last weekend (24th Feb) – but I ended up going to a local Toy fair. Sorry L

I’ve also had some problems with the video taken via the gun cam at Urban Assault on the 16th Feb – when I loaded it onto my new Vista computer the sound did not work.

So no video yet – I need to get it over onto my old XP machine and do the editing work on that.

Something I found out this week was that fire Support had already fixed my VFC SCAR and my G&P Stubby Killer and had them at Urban Assault on the 16th !!!!!! but no one told me so I have had to wait another 2 weeks – I collect them on the 1st March – I will use the Stubby Killer.

Work has been very busy so I have not been able to make any new videos, and as they say “Time fly’s when you’re having fun”.... or working hard !!!!!

To finish on a positive note the kind people at Popular Airsoft sent me a copy of the Maiden Issue of the Popular Airsoft Magazine! It’s a really professional PDF magazine with loads and loads of articles and photos. – I recommend that you check it out

http://www.popularairsoft.com/last-maiden-issue-popular-airsoft-magazine

Oh and incase anyone is thinking that I get something for this I don’t I truly like the New Mag azine and just want to share.

Well I'm off – got to think about the kit I need to get ready for Urban Assault this weekend (1st March)

FT

2 comments:

Embryonicboy said...

hope it goes well on the 1st mate. Also hope you manage to pick up your guns this time!!

Cannot wait to see this cam action from the 16th. Bloody Vista huh?

Unknown said...

Man that would really be the pits. To think you could have at one point been standing only a few meters from your stubby and have never known it.

I feel for you and your vista issues. I tried running vista when it first came out. Talk about half baked horrid software. It was only on my pc for about a week then XP was put back on.