Thursday 7 February 2008

Payment Mistake


Today I decided to stop messing about and get the Real Sword type 97 from TMC - Tokyo Model Company - but I made a stupid error when paying and it seems I have paid Twice !!! DOH !!!!


Anyway - I have sent them notice that I want one of the payments returned as I don't want two of the Type 97's. so I will have to wait and see what they say/do.


It should be OK as they are a Good Company and I have used then many times in the past, I do have to say though - that I don't like the "NEW" website they are using.


Oh well - all I can do is wait to hear from them......


FT

1 comment:

StickyMonk said...

I cant wait to see one of these in the flesh... well ok in the metal!

I have been drooling over one of these for ages, and apart from the Tavor (which no one makes) is the best looking Bullpup out there.