Wednesday 6 February 2008

Project BFG




Today I started working on Project BFG - .. and I have made some good progress.

But I am getting ahead of myself – What is project BFG you might ask – well it’s an Idea I have had for a long time now and it’s this

Take something like a NERF blaster – gut it out and put the workings of an Airsoft Rifle inside it. (simple idea really)

Well I now have the Nerf Blaster and its 1 meter in length and about 6cm in width I’ve Stripped it out and I will be using a Jing Gong M4A1 Para as the Donor rifle.

I’ll post a progress update in the next few days

FT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice BFG, FT!! Was just wondering where you ordered the Nerf Gun from, as I'm after getting one myself for LARP / conventions - any info would be great!!

UJ420 (uncle.joe@ntlword.com)