Thursday 7 February 2008

Project BFG - Take Shape


Well today I have completed the following tasks on Project BFG


1. Paint the Nerf Blaster

2. Gut the Nerf Blaster

3. Strip down the donor rifle

4. install the donor rifle into the Nerf Blaster Body


I still need to tidy up all the cuts in the plastic body I have made, and find a place for the battery to go,


At the moment I have some masking tape on the back end - this will be removed later so the stock can slide up and down (adjustable)


On friday I will test it out - and if OK take it to Urban Assault on the 16th - should be fun to see what people say about it !!

5 comments:

cjk1000000 said...

I know that you dont release personal information. But, I wish I knew how you can afford all of these guns!

FoxtrotTango1 said...

the Nerf blaster is a kids toy and did not cost a lot - and I already had the Jing Gong PARA - so all in all the BFG did not cost that much.

Embryonicboy said...

I will take photo's....

Unknown said...

Can you still adjust the hop up and stuff like that or has the new body restricted everything?

Anonymous said...

someone in the midwest U.S.
already did that about 6months ago.