Friday 8 February 2008

New M4 and my money back




Well that was nice - the good people at Tokyo Model Company sent me back the second payment within minutes of me making the mistake - so problem solved.




Now all I have to do is wait for the Type 97 to arrive ......tick.....tock....tick.....tock....




Also today the new M15A4 Sportline from Classic Army arrived - nice bit of kit - reminds me of the original Tokyo Marui M4's - metal parts with a plastic body... I will take it to UA with me on the 16th Feb.




I've already added:


1. Type 552 red dot sight


2. PEQ laser,light unit


3. vertical grip


4. Crain stock




NICE :-)








3 comments:

Unknown said...

bet your happy that's resolved. out of interest, what is Tokyo model company's website? i'm liking your idea of the bfg too, good luck with that.

FoxtrotTango1 said...

Here is the link to it

http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/ecshop/index.php

Carter Wise said...

Hey, hows the Sportline working out for you? Have you had any problems?
I got one, but on the second skirmish I went to I stripped the gears and piston. >.< doh. Oh well, I'll just get another gun.....=P