Sunday 2 March 2008

Urban Assault 1st March - Part 2


During skirmish No.3


I noticed a little bit of Black shoot out from the end of my Stubby Killer along with the BB’s – my first thoughts were – oh that’s only the remains of my Black bb’s


It got a little worse as the game went on – and the a BB shot out of the Silencer the BB was split in two part went left and part went right – followed by about 6 or 7 other bb’s that all just fell to the floor...


Now that did get my attention – So I decided to take the silencer off and see what was going on – it turned out that little bit of black was not a bb at all it as a bit of the internal foam being hit by a stray BB that pushed it out but due to this some other BB’s started to hit the foam and the odd one would get trapped then another would hit it – split it and push it out - ..


Well I decided to call it a day with the Stubby Killer – when I got home I took all apart and found what was left of the foam. (See picture) - Double click the picture to get a better look.


Thats all I have time for now - next session I have at UA I will not play - I will take my video camera and get video from a Spectaters view point.


FT

No comments: