Monday 24 March 2008

Crappy Easter !!!!


I had a really bad Easter - First Just before the holidays - five panels and four posts to my garden fence got blown down in the Wind


so I have had to get all new ones, (not fitted yet) On top of that it rained, and then we had SNOW, and then more rain and wind.....


On Bank Holiday Friday my Wife went down with the FLU... so I have spent the past four days looking after her.


On Easter Sunday - I started feeling the Flu coming on myself - and today Bank Holiday Monday - we both have the Flu.


So bottom line is - I feel sick , Did not get the garden fence put back up , and I have not done any airsoft videos ..


What a complete waste of a 4 day Bank Holiday.


FT

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

get well soon FT, can't have the world's favourite airsofter out of action now can we?

Anonymous said...

i hope you get better soon

Anonymous said...

I hope you get better, and it snowed where im at too.(Ohio, USA)

Anonymous said...

Sorry for that,but hey we had snow too and it was also really cold.

I hope you get well soon.

Greetings from Germany!

cu AirsoftBaden

Embryonicboy said...

Hope your feeling better mate.

If you can't get on the 12th you want me to do a report for you?

FoxtrotTango1 said...

Yes please report back - and I will post it - it's looks as if I will be in Belgium on the 12th now for sure - so have a good skirmish and send me some pictures, post a video if you can. we will have to arrange for another date asap.

FoxtrotTango1 said...

Hi Eveyone - Thanks for your well wishes - we are on the mend now - Cannot get to a Skirmish this weekend as I need to put the garden fence back up - but I will be starting the VFC SCAR video on Monday (taking a days Holiday)

Anonymous said...

good to hear.

I've been following these vids for some time, and I must say sir, bravo. I'm just your backwoods player, although my collection is unusual. (Famas, mp5k, and type 89)

Guts and Glory- Michigan ASR member