Friday 21 March 2008

Real Sword Type 97


Well at long last if finally arrived – out of all the AEG’s I have purchased this one took the longest to get to me – it took TMC at least three weeks to post it (turns out they had to get it from a company called Airsoft global, as TMC were out of stock.

Then another week to get to the UK, a week in customs and then another week with the Import Agent...

I am afraid I was sending and leaving some very angry message to both TMC and the Import Agent –

Although I must give credit for TMC – they went out of their way to try and sort the problems out for me.

the UK Agent went away for a week on the day I paid them for delivery by DHL – so that caused a lot of agro –I was sending emails and leaving messages with the UK agent every day and the agent was not getting back to me (now I know why but at them time – I thought I was in a scam of some sort) – I even got to the point of asking for my money back from TMC and contacting my solicitor about the UK agent.

But within a few days of the UK agent getting back – my packaged arrived

I’ve made a short video of the TYPE-97 being unpacked.

Now all I have to do is to get a special battery configuration built or find a LiPo that is small enough to fit into the pistol grip.

I’ll let you know how I get one next week.

FT