Monday 3 March 2008

Stubby Killer ready to Rock and Roll again


Took time on Sunday to fix the problem with my stubby killer

The problem was all of my own making - I had replaced the original silencer for one that was a little longer, I did this as I want to fit a MAD BULL SHORT m203 onto it and I did not want the M203 extending past the end of the silencer,

But when I put on the longer silencer I did not extend the length of the inner barrel - this was now a good 4 Inches short of the end of the silencer.

I have now replaced the original inner barrel with an m4 Systema tight bore and used a hacksaw to chop it down so that the inner barrel now comes right to the tip of the silencer.

Gave it a little spray with matt black paint and the Stubby Killer is ready to strike fear into the enemy once again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

surely if you run the barrel to the end of the silencer, you might as well not have a silencer at all.

Anonymous said...

Hey!

awsome site you have here!

How long is the inner barrel in the stubby killer?

what kind of range do you get with it?