Sunday 13 April 2008

All Work and no Play :-(

How time flys when your - WORKING!!!!!! - I have not had a moment spare to make any Airsoft Videos so far this month -in fact I have not even been out for a Skirmish this April (YET).

We are all over our few weeks of the Flu, the new garden fence has been put up, and all is well - work is up-to-date and I'm back in the UK for next weekend - so with any luck I will be at Urban Assault on 26th April :-) and I will be using the TYPE 97 (I'll take the Trusty CA SCAR as backup just incase the battery does not hold out on the TYPE 97 or god forbid something goes wrong inside it.....

I have not done any more work on the BFG Armour - I have a helmet ready to paint and fit a Camera too - but as I keep saying these days - too much work - in short its a classic case of too much to do and so little time to do it........

Well I hope that i have better news next time I post here and some new photos to show.

FT

6 comments:

StickyMonk said...

Cant wait to see that type 97 on the 26th.

You didn't miss much on the 12, there is just many people there these days and almost all the fighting is outside... Not one single defend mission, I think Embryonicboy is doing a review of it.

You will be able to see my Metal bodied MP5K next time at UA :)

Anonymous said...

Hey,

i'm new at Airsoft and did not yet play it or have a gun.
i saw a pistol on ebay for €5,-
Does any1 know a good beginning gun? wich is not expensive cuz im only 13 and my lil bro 12.
we live in holland, it's illegal.
that's gay.............
is it legal to play in the backyard?

See you, i saw that you are one expert so i ask you :)

Anonymous said...

and are the're any Remington snipers?

Anonymous said...

I would suggest a spring gun, then work your way up, although the hobby is expensive. Backyards are a no-no, especially since its illegal in your country. I would suggest you find a forum for your country's “underground” airsofters, hopefully they can help.

FT, good to see you back in action. I can't wait to see the type 97 in action, although here at ASR, we've seen serious issues with the type 56. I myself got a new toy, a tanaka m29 heavyweight revolver, quite rare nowdays. Unfortunately, I have niether a propane adaptor or .3 bb's I need.

Guts and Glory, ASR member

Anonymous said...

Good to see that you're at it again my friend. I understand the working portion, as I have a lot of school work from time to time.

You already know me as HawkeyeDrifter

Embryonicboy said...

Hey mate. Sent you a review, hope you got it ok. If not let me know. Also sent a photo or two to illustrate.

Hoping to go on 26th for the morning to UA. Hope to see you there. Will take some video of your new kit for the fans :)