Monday 15 September 2008

'WE' Baby Hi-Capa 3.8 full-metal gbb pistol

I have the WE 1911 (new release version) and it is great - yes the paint can flake a little but so what it looks used.



I also have the WE HI Capa full size and it's not given me any problemsso when I saw these I had to have one of each - they are just great - the quaity is so good for a WE.



The first thing that suprised me was the weight of the Baby Hi Capa's they each weigh more than the we 1911 and the WE Hi-Capa but they are smaller.




If you like BLING get to silver one with the GOLD "WE" logo embeded into the pistol grip - the Pistol grip is plastic but nice - I also noticed that the Pistol grip is thicker than the WE full size High Capa which when combined with the extra weight gives the Baby WE a much more Chunky, stubby feeling (very NICE)






Only problem I had was with the silver one and it would not fire - the trigger was stuck - It took about 30-35 minutes to strip it and sort the problem out - which turned out to be a mistake made by the person who assembled it - a leaf spring was in the wrong place within the hammer mech - This could indicate a poor quality control process or just my luck that I had the silver on made on the Friday ???



The Black model is just as good and tacktile as the silver one - however the black pistol grip looks better (not so plastic looking as the silver grip) - but both are great little WE's



Another bonus is that my WE Hi-Capa mags - that are longer than the Baby WE mags fit into the Baby WE so I can have more rounds - but the Baby we mags will NOT fit into the Full size WE.


Good Value - I'd say YES - two pistols from RSOV (with shipping and Customs) for the price of ONE here in the UK - GO FOR IT

NOTE - all my WE's have come from RSOV.COM

FT

6 comments:

StickyMonk said...

Nice to see you had some time for airsoft again :-)

I love my WE Hi Capa, it has never gave me any problems, unless I try to empty the whole mag in one go and it just freezes the rubber seal on the top of the mags and lets all the gas out!

I would also recommend green gas in these, my Hi Capa has a great kick with this.

Anonymous said...

Been looking forward to yet another review by you on this particular model actually! REALLY love the look of the Baby Hi-Capa 3.8s, and if you ask me your reviews are the absolute best, and most informative. Hope you can find the time for a possible full video review sometime soon? Just a request if at all possible! =P

Anonymous said...

Has FT truly come back?!

I started to think I'd have to find another vid review man.

Can't wait to see everything back up.

Guts and Glory
ASR

P.S. Type 97 needs review, got an itch for one that won't go away.

Embryonicboy said...

hey mate. Sent you a email about pistols and possible purchasing!

Anonymous said...

That's nice... Or you could move from that horrible police state and buy a real 1911.

JJs Airsoft said...

what is the capacity of the magazine